Information We Gather
We gather specific information when users click on the agree button when landing on our website and using its services. All the information we gathered when we asked you to provide your personal information get cleared at that time. But If you reach or contact us directly, we get additional information of yours, such as your name, your email, phone number, the file you attach to the message, the content of your message, and further other details. We might ask for your contact information when you sign up for an account, including your name, the name of your business, your address, your email address, and your phone number.
All this information we received from you contains a privacy tech. We assure you that this information is safe; there’s no issue related to spreading your legal information.
How do we utilize the information you provide to us?
The information we collected from you is utilized in several ways,
- Operate, maintain, and run our website.
- Recognize and evaluate how you will utilize our website.
- Personalize, customize, and broaden our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, on various topics, such as customer service, the website’s changes, and other information, as well as marketing and promotional activities.
- Notify you with an email.
- Identify and prevent fraud/spam visitors.
Advertising partners who provide user ads on our website may also place cookies. To gather data about you or other computer users, these cookies enable the ad server to identify your computer every time it sends you an online advertisement. They get an IP address when this kind of event occurs.
Note that SparkoLinks has no control and access over these cookies that are being used by third-party advertisements.
Policy Concerning — Third-Party Policy Privacy